Peer House, LLC specializes in investigations to determine if companies have engaged in financial reporting or misconduct. Our Forensic Accounting team has extensive skill, experience and methods to help reveal fraud, money laundering, embezzlement or bribery. Forensic Accounting services are solicited by insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions and lawyers. In contrast to auditors, Forensic Accountants carry knowledge of fraud schemes and data analysis techniques to identify the area, people or functions that require attention.
What you can expect from Peer House
- Expertise – our team has a high level of financial expertise in various sectors and serve different size entities. Our industry experts ensure our clients are well cared for and needs are met. The CFE credentials ensure our team has the knowledge and expertise to perform investigations strategically and efficiently.
- Reliability and trust – we endeavor to be a vital partner to your professional life and business ventures. Our qualified, experienced and trustworthy team keeps open communication throughout all processes. With our strong and extensive professional history you can rest assured that we are always there when you need us.
- Training – if desired, we can train your team to be in a better position with handling the overall financial health of your organization. It is important to us that you feel comfortable and confident about your finances.
- Guidance – our team is here to ensure we provide the ideal approach and develop strategies for your organization, and direct you with steps that are feasible for your business.
- Commitment – these days we all wear several hats in this ever-changing world and that can be a challenge. Our financial team comes in to assist, as much or as little as you desire, with expertise, tools and processes to impact your business health and growth.
The Final Results
Peer House, LLC values your time, and we aim to provide excellence in client services. We honor and respect all you do in ensuring that your business runs optimally, and we hope to assist you along the process.